Friday, February 08, 2008

Ok, ok...

Here, Kevin. Here's how much snow was on our balcony by Wednesday night, and also a shot of the yahara river, which was pretty:




























And in other news, I have a new nephew whom I'll be meeting at the end of this month. He looks very small and sleepy from his photos. Happy birthday to Gavin!


Around Christmas I taught myself to crochet, which is fun so far. I have about a third of a blanket that is just long enough to keep me warm while I'm working on it... so I guess I don't really care what it looks like when I'm done. I can also make coasters!

Whatever. To be honest, I have such awful winter blues right now. I hate February. Did you hear that 2000 vehicles were stuck overnight on the interstate like, 20 minutes from Madison?? Anyway, I'm going to zumba classes with Gwen and I made an appointment with a therapist. I can't wait until the snow starts melting.

4 comments:

Spinning Ninny said...

what is zumba?

nenny said...

I guess it's not so much this:
http://www.zumba.com/

as it is this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf0q6qtThF4

Anyway, it's fun and I felt pretty awesome by the end of the class, even if it was only a temporary awesome.

Spinning Ninny said...

designed by gay men perhaps?

nenny said...

Hmm.. Yes, perhaps.