Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Ah, Nature

There were a bunch of strong thunderstorms last night, and I didn't sleep much. I noticed Olivia acting more perplexed than usual while watching the birds out on the balcony, so I went over to the sliding door and found this:
















It's about six inches long from head to tail. I guess we have to do something with it before it starts to smell. Too big for the toilet, though... it'll have to go in the garbage. I have more to blog about, but things have been kind of crazy. This morning just follows suit.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

What?! That is the coolest thing ever!

GHJ said...

Man. That's like something in Ripley's.

nenny said...

Yeah, it was hard not to tell everyone I ran into about it. In case it's not clear, I'm 99% sure that some bird grabbed it from the lake and then lost it's grip somewhere above our balcony. Though with my lack of sleep and the dark sky that morning, I was imagining all sorts of things to explain it.

Spinning Ninny said...

wow. flying fish?