Sunday, June 18, 2006

Fishes, As Promised... And Some Other Stuff

The trip to Atlanta went pretty well. I attended a technical conference there for a certain company that sells Business Machines, Internationally. I passed a certification test for a set of software that I use at work, which will help me get another job when we leave Madison. We also met up with a former coworker of mine who now works for said company, who asked if I'd be interested in coming on as a consultant. This could also be a cool option for my next job, but lots of travel. We'll see.

But more importantly, I visited the Georgia Aquarium. Wow! Whale sharks! Hammerheads! Saw-sharks, leaf sea-horses, big crabs, beluga whales, seals, sea otters, and oh, the little jellyfish! I would just as soon be attending the Georgia Aquarium Technical Conference than the one I was at. See!






























Also, Kevin & I bought our very own neti pots this afternoon after hearing such good reviews. Overall, a strange experience, but I'm feeling pretty clear right now so I'll keep it up and see how things go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I totally wish I would have gone to see that while we were in Atlanta. Instead I went here:

http://www.woccatlanta.com/

and here:

http://www.stonemountainpark.com/

I could call Stone Mountain Park the Mount Rushmore of the South, but that would be giving you only a slight idea of its terribility.