Monday, October 01, 2007

Odds & Ends. But mostly odds.

Ok, so we're not in short supply of silly pictures of Kevin lately, but I can't help myself. Here he is trying on the cardigan I knit for my sister's child-to-be. And I don't really know what's going on in the other one, but we were playing a board game.

Yesterday I went sailing around Lake Mendota with a coworker. Surprisingly, you can sail around to different places for a good 3-4 hours and it's still really fun... especially if it's windy, and even more so if you're allowed to steer the boat.

Also, a while back I'd meant to post about a movie we'd watched called The American Astronaut. It's not a well-known movie, and it was made back in 2001, but it was so good. It's my new favorite movie. Filmed in black and white, it is a space western rock-opera with a very odd, confusing plot. I had a hard time figuring out what the hell was going on most of the time... but overall I was really entertained.




3 comments:

kevin said...

Wow... I'm so glad that these are now available to anyone with access to the internet.

nenny said...

Yes, I am so glad, too.

Taryn said...

I can't decide if that second picture delights me, or really freaks me out.

Probably both. For some reason, it reminds me of Pan's Labyrinth.