Saturday, May 26, 2007

Still need those...

Yesterday morning I was tired because I'd gone to bed kind of late, then got called for work at 5:00 am, then tried to sleep till 6:30 but in waking Kevin, I'd also jump-started his early morning cough, which went on for an hour or so. When I was about to stagger into the shower I happened to look behind me, and noticed that I'd thrown my pajamas in the garbage. I don't remember doing it, and it's not next to my laundry basket or anything. I just threw them away. The day continued mostly in that fashion.

4 comments:

GHJ said...

Later, she turned on the shower while still wearing her omnipresent "68" cap.

nenny said...

Also along those lines, I lost my car at the farmer's market this morning. I walked around for 30 mintues before I found it. By then I had Kevin on his way down to drive me around & look for it. It's possible I need some sort of vacation.

GHJ said...

Yeah, but then you'll never find your way back from vacation.

kevin said...

Maybe you're already on vacation and just don't know it yet.