Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Hang On A Second

With all the talk lately about the best movies of 2006, I feel the need to bestow my own honorable mention upon the film Shortbus. If you can get past the actors having actual sex of all sorts all over the screen, there's a heartwarming, sentimental story which I found very enjoyable. I may never forget the national anthem scene for as long as I live - I laughed myself to tears. And it culminates with the heroine of the story finally achieving her long-awaited orgasm. What's not to love?

3 comments:

kevin said...

It's times like these when I am thankful that we're together.

Anonymous said...

Hey, good work on narrowly avoiding being threatened with the "Worst.Blog.Ever." co-title. I see Kevin was not so lucky.

nenny said...

Thanks gwen. We realize there's a problem. That's the first step.